Twitter Dialog w/Myself 2: Pizza Edition
- Me: Hmm... Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
- Me: Ended up ordering Pizza Hut since they had the best coupon. Although, when I clicked "order" FOUR popups popped-up. Really, Pizza Hut?
- Me: Correction: Ordering Papa Johns now since Pizza Hut just called and said they don't carry what I ordered anymore. Pizza Hut fail... again.
- Me: Papa Johns just called and said they were out of wheat dough. That's okay since four popups didn't popup I changed it to regular dough.
- Me: At this point, as long as I get pizza in my belly I'll be happy.
“Daydreams are fertile ground for the imagination. While daydreaming rational thought goes out the window, so new perspectives can find their way in.” —Linda Naiman
“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.” —Kurt Vonnegut